Hong Kong is the city my family and I have called home for the last ten years.
The Hong Kong I know is intimate, quiet, and familiar. It looks like very much like adolescence and domestic space.
It is consistent and soft rhythm.
It is full of my growing selves, solitary and in community.
Photos in Order:
1. Taiwanese Restaurant in TaiPo Center
2. View from the Central Ferry Pier
3. The sands of Cheung Chau
4. Salesian Retreat Second Floor Window
5. The taxi stand at TaiPo Center
6. The view from my living room